Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh, I see. You've got Lay-uhs.

Miss B helped me check my lights in preparation for a session with two of my other grandkids later today. I liked this image and decided to add some texture to see if I could get a dreamy storybook result. And I LOVE how it turned out! Here's the end result -









The original image is a basic white studio setting. Here's the original image - 
I made some adjustments in Lightroom to brighten the image, add a little contrast definition, and a vignette. Then I brought it into Photoshop and added a texture layer using this picture that I had taken years ago of our favorite lake in Colorado.




Pearl Lake in the morning - 
I set this layer property to Soft Light, and finally, adding a little light flare filter.







My left brain is very happy today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment