Friday, February 3, 2012

My baby (on the left) and her baby {Love}
For MCP 12 for 12: February - Love
Rhonda Broich Photography
I took a polaroid of my baby at a Fall Festival party at her school when she was in kindergarten. I made her little tutu and fairy wings. I scanned the polaroid which had faded with age to share digitally when she was expecting her own baby girl. Today, I made a little tutu for my granddaughter and photographed her girly-girl moment. It reminded me of that polaroid of her Mama. I treated the photo with One Willow's Butterfly Bouquet in LR3, then moved it to CS5 and ran a Coffeeshop action to pop it and smooth her skin, and a Paint the Moon action to sharpen and resize it. Then I put each image into a Coffeeshop Vintage Frame, dragged them onto a wide background, added some heart brushes and voila! 


No comments:

Post a Comment