Saturday, February 5, 2011

JOL7of28


JOL7of28, originally uploaded by Rhonda Broich.
The JOY of Love - Day 7
"Generations"
Subject: Grandpa and Miss B

It's the evening of {Day 5}, and I'm posting The JOY of Love assignment for {Day 7}, Generations. (We have our assignments in advance so folks can take Sunday off.) The subjects here are my dear husband, and our granddaughter, Brooklyn. Grandpa loves to read, and enjoys the fantasy genre. So Miss B helped him read about time travelers this evening while I prepared dinner.

I had my telephoto lens mounted when I saw this opportunity because I had been "shooting" squirrels earlier this morning for the {Day 5} assignment. :) I had to bump the ISO all the way up to 3200 to get a good indoor light exposure without a flash at 150 mm, f9.0 and 1/160. The image was too grainy for my liking. So I made some noise reduction adjustments in Lightroom.

Tomorrow is our grandson Jamison's 1st birthday party/Super Bowl party. I'm sure to have lots of opportunities to continue practicing focal points and metering for our {Day 6} assignment (Who they love) and more Day 7 shots. XOXO!! This really Is Joy!

Canon 50D Sigma DG 150mm
ISO 3200 f9.0 1/160 Evaluative Metering

Join us on our journey by signing up at The Joy of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment